Graduations don’t have to be cancelled. You could host a virtual graduation instead. With the pandemic still causing havoc across all schools in the US, teachers and principals are now turning their attention to online events and virtual graduation ceremonies, including pre-schools and kindergartens.
End your year off with a high by using some of these creative virtual graduation ideas for your Kindergarten in NYC. With these fantastic ideas, you will still be able to give your special little one’s a send off that they deserve and will be sure to love.
Virtual Graduation Ideas for Kindergartens
- Involve your kids in the lead up to the virtual graduation by sending them a craft project to do at home. You could send a coloring sheet to them to design via your google classroom app, then ask them to send it back to you when it is complete so you can add all of their design work to a slideshow
- Design a virtual graduation invitation to send out to parents and other special people – you can create incredible designs with Canva which is a free design tool. Click here to take a closer look at Canva. Email or post the invitation to each guest with the details of the graduation day and a link for them to watch the event on the day.
- Create a ‘Class of 2021’ banner to feature behind you during the virtual graduation video. You could also share the banner with your class so they can also use it as a virtual background on the day of the event.
- Ask each child to take part in a school song or a school poem by learning one line and sending it through to you to edit into a full song or poem on graduation day
- Create an order of events or program in Canva and then email it to your guests or add it to your kindergartens graduation website
- Create a special diploma certificate for each child and send it to their parents by email or post before the event so they can hand them their diploma when you call out their name during the naming ceremony.
Done For You Virtual Gradations
I’m sure for some of you, the idea of creating your own virtual graduation event could feel quite daunting and overwhelming. If that is the case, we would love to offer our services to you. We host virtual graduation ceremonies and events for schools in New York and throughout the country.
We take all of the hassle and pressure away from you so that you don’t have to worry about anything going wrong on the day of the graduation.
With our virtual graduation events, all of the technical side, the planning side, the security side and the creative side is taken care of so that you can relax and enjoy the occasion with your guests and your little one’s.
More details and our explainer video which showcases how we set up our virtual graduations for schools and kindergartens in NYC can be found here
If you would like to discuss this idea further, you can reach us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can click here to get a direct quote